Visit Linkscout!

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

SINCE I JOINED AGLOCO

It has been several days since I signed up for Agloco and I’m sure those of you that have been following my blog are wondering where I have gone so far. As you can see my network has grown to 11. In a few days I don’t consider this much but I’m hoping that each of my 1 direct referrals will bring in at least 3 of their own, increasing my total network to at least 44.



This week I am going to start working on getting this blog out there and read so I’m looking forward to increasing my network even more. My next entry will explain how I am going to start marketing this blog and my network so check back in a day or 2.

here's the link AGLOCO !!!


Sign HERE to AGLOCO !!!! It's completely FREE !!


Recommended: P L U G I N P R O F I T S I T E - 3 Easy Steps !!!!